Standard Electrocardiograph UCARD 100 is a basic functional element of UNET Telemetry System. UNET Telemetry System includes a set of software and hardware for receiving ECG in SCP-ECG standard from the electrocardiographs UCARD 100 by wire and wireless digital communication channels, maintaining electronic database of ECG, enhanced analysis, reviewing the dynamics of a patient status on the basis of his electronic medical records, making a diagnostic decision and sending it to the transmitting electrocardiograph or by e-mail, and for a prompt voice communication between a medical advisor and medical staff on site by Voice GSM-modem integrated in UCARD 100.
UNET is the informational telemetry system comprising electrocardiographs with transmiter and the telemetry station. The key element of the system is a multi-channel electrocardiograph UCARD 100 with integrated module for telemetry ECG data transfer (there is no need to use additional mobile phone).
Integrated module provides transmitting 12-channel ECG together with patient data:
- via cellular communication channel by GSM modem
- via wire telephone lines
- via network access (Internet, GPRS).
ECG data can be transmitted to any spot of the world directly from the electrocardiograph. UNET offers a wide range of tools for handling ECG data: registration, visualization on a display, printing and analyzing ECG directly near the patient, transmitting ECG data to the telemetry station, getting a remote professional advice and managing patient’s electronic health record.
UNET enables voice communication with the doctor transmitted ECG by calling to:
- GSM modem of electrocardiograph UCARD 100 (audio headset is supplied)
- doctor’s cell phone.
ECG Repport can be also sent by SMS or e-mail. Receiving, transmitting and storing ECG data are performed in accordance with the requirements of the standard EN 1064 (SCP-ECG) that ensures their compatibility with major hospital information systems. UNET provides calculation of QRS-complex parameters and analysis of heart rhythm abnormalities, cardiac conduction, myocardial infarction and hypertrophies.
UNET Telemetry System also provides:
- Saving of recorded ECG in patient’s electronic data card in accordance with patient's identification information
- Automatic calculation of amplitude and time parameters of QRS-complex in all leads (duration and amplitude of all recorded deflections, intervals, ST-segment shift), dispersion of PQ and QT intervals, electrical axis of the heart
- Automatic analysis of arrhythmias, conduction disorders, hypertrophy of the various parts of the heart, myocardial infarction
- Automatic detection of pacemaker impulse
- Ability for doctor to adjust marks position of main components of QRS-complex
- Interpretation of received data with preliminary conclusion
- Viewing option of patient's data history from his electronic card (including previously recorded ECG, diagnoses and treatment) order to clarify the diagnosis and prescribe optimal treatment
- Creation of patient’s electronic card
- Final diagnosis and recommendations of qualified cardiologist
- Ability to fix to the patient’s electronic card a prescribed treatment or necessity of additional examination in specialized institutions
- Transfer of recommendations directly to the remote electrocardiograph or by e-mail to doctor and patient
- Remote network access to the UNET Telemetry System database for doctor to obtain more complete information about his patient or further consultations with a remote specialist
- Providing authorized access to the database and differentiation of access rights
- Support of a standardized format reception, transmission and storage of electrocardiograms EN1064 (SCP-ECG), as well as general intersystem medical data communication protocol in a standard HL7
- Flexible system of notification and reporting
- Flexible management of ECG transmission payment
- Possibility of combining medical cardiology information within the hospital information systems.