UVENT M ventilator intended for prolonged or short-term respiratory support
of adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
Built in progressive turbine technology supports wide range of pressure and volume based ventilation modes. Ventilator has user-friendly touch screen interface, breathing mechanics diagnostic tools and gas exchange efficiency monitoring.
UVENT M is based on progressive turbine technology, with high flow performance and short rise time. UVENT M is designed for operation with any available oxygen source – high pressure (wall oxygen, cylinder) and low pressure (bedside oxygen concentrator etc.).
Breathing gases exchange monitoring system is available in basic configuration. This type of monitoring significantly reduces number of blood samples for gas analysis during respiratory support of the patients. Integrated proven technologies for pulseoximetry - Nellcor™ Oximax™ and capnography - Capnostat™ help clinicians provide better patient respiratory care.
Oxygen concentration measurement with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor will not require additional expenses during whole operation period.
The compact design, light weight, long battery operation and user-friendly touch interface enables adequate respiratory support to the patient in that place, where it is needed. UVENT M has a proper monitoring of respiratory mechanics and efficiency of ventilation, ensures patient safety and confidence of the medical staff.
Non-volatile memory for patient records, monitored data, settings, alarms and service log. This information can be exported to HIS and central monitoring station with integrated network interfaces.
- Turbine based flow generator
- 12" LED high resolution touch display
- Shuttle type encoder and touch screen
- Ergonomic handle to carry device
- Trolley with lockable castors for hospital operation
- Wide range of VESA-based mounting solution for wall or pendant
- AC/DC and internal battery operation
- Built in Li-ion battery backup
- Maintenance free oxygen sensor
- Operation with any available oxygen source
- Automatic changeover between available sources of oxygen and electricity
- Communication interfaces for data export and integration into the HIS.
UVENT M equipped with HDMI, WiFi, Ethernet, RS interfaces to transfer data and record information on external sources - USB, MicroSD etc.